Sunday, May 18, 2008

RP07- Series updates in May/June

okay guys! what's going on?

Thanks for the votes, they are being taken into severe consideration...and the results will be seen soon enough, trust me.

I hope that the past few videos have been living up to expectations, and I assure you, the final few of the season will be so much better.

Speaking of which, there should've been a new F0 video up tonight, but as we all know, youtube can be a royal pain in the ass, and it won't upload it at all.

These next few vids will be setting things up for a huge finale, which will leave questions answered and more questions brought up.

I have a teaser for season 4 in the works, and it ties into the season and its theme which is: Memoria

yes, folks, expect lots of flashy stuff next season, and enjoy a bit of a lighter mood throughout...I want it to be somewhat bright before the big fall...I hope that doesn't give too much away.

So, sit back and enjoy the rest of season 3, that is, of course, I can ever get any videos up and running anymore...

No comments: